Added to your basket
hipocross has been added to your basket .
Brace for hip and coxalgia
- Product code : M91006
|Item||M91006 (HipoCross) (right or left)|
|Pelvis circumf. cm||72/93||93/116||116/140||140/165|
|Waist circumf. cm||65/84||84/109||109/140||140/170|
|Proximal thigh circumf. cm||40/54||50/65||60/76||70/87|
|specify right or left|
- Made of breathable AirX™ fabric
- Lateral and anterolateral spiral support stays.
- Front Velcro® fasteners.
- Colour-coded Velcro® areas for fastening the straps
- Elastic calibrated rods, with lateral crossing, for: - Prevention of excessive adduction - Partial limitation of flexion-extension
- The gel insert prevents oedema.
- A rigid bar that locks the joint in flexion and neutral abduction during the initial days following a dislocation
- M91007 – Adjustable rod to: - restrict extension (0° to 120° in 10°-increments) - restrict flexion (0° to 120° in 10°-increments) - regulate adduction
- Post-arthroscopy care.
- Postoperative care (compatible with the degree of stabilization required).
- Conservative treatment of hip dislocations.
- Arthrosis of the hip joint.
- Coxalgia or inoperable joint misalignment